Saturday, July 4, 2015

One Hundred Nineteen Days

So we're just sitting here on the Fourth of July, watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel, planning our Halloween wedding. A holiday trifecta. I'm lucky this year because Scott, my fiancee, hardly ever has the 4th of July off. (I'm trying to remember to use the word 'fiancee' more while I can)

Today is a rest day, only discussing things pertaining to the wedding if they pop into our heads. We did take a walk and found a boutique where we couldn't resist picking up these jaunty little wedding crowns.

                                        fiancee

Then I had a heart-smart fry meal*

*Heart smart because I used to eat a 12pc chicken fries but they only make 9pc now


Not sure what we will end up doing but I'm hoping to write. What I need to do is give myself a deadline, like with the wedding. I'd be done with all my books by now.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!
boomsisspow

No comments:

Post a Comment