Monday, July 6, 2015

The Other List

This morning I am just sitting here having my coffee preparing myself for the day. I say morning, but it's almost two. I call this the AM of the PM. The topic of food is still in flux. I will be satisfied if that's all we get sorted today.

Also on the agenda is cake. Or will it be cakes? Why are you asking me? We don't know yet.

Then my big personal project is vows. After my first idea was met with an icy reception, I found some lyrics I thought were touching... until Niecezilla pointed out that a reference to death might not go over so well. Looks like I have no choice but to write my own.

Now it's already 4 so while I fight with the government about paperwork (unrelated) and schedule a doctor's appointment (unrelated but remember when you had to have a blood test to get married?) Here is a list of dream wedding guests. We have our A list, so I guess these would be the * list.

Wendy Williams
Sarah Brightman
Anne Rice
Stephen Fry
Lynda Carter AS Wonder Woman (with cape)
Teletubbies
ANYONE Doctor Who related (I'm talking to you Colin, Katy, Nicola and Janet)
Stephen Moffat because besides Who he's bloody brilliant
Ricky Gervais
Australian Kath & Kim
Our cats
Dame Judi Dench
JK Rowling
Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda and Dolly Parton
Roger from American Dad
The entire cast of Vicious
George and Poppy Carlton
The no.5 robot from Short Circuit
Aubrey Plaza
Ana Faris and Chris Pratt
Dawn french and Jennifer Saunders
Hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler
with special guest star... Betty White





No comments:

Post a Comment