Thursday, July 9, 2015

Bits, Bobs and Dangly Bits In The Morning

I'm all charged up today. Every few days I need a day of rest, I think that's how I'll get through this without becoming a pudding brain. The meeting I thought I had this morning is actually tomorrow, so I got the wedding book out and made some notes. I think I have the flowers sorted. I may be going a little 'Vicar of Dibley' with this suggestion, but Andrea asked what color dress she should wear. I answered, but I would like to ask her to consider a dress she already suggested to me, just in her size, and with burgundy...


I'm going to squeeze in some Doctor Who where I can. Speaking of, she also sent me this picture which would be a great way to add a bit of Who...


On the subject of reception decor, I need to find out if Andrea has any trees. The only time I was there we were breezing our way through on the way to my father's funeral, plus it was dark, and snowing. Anyway, I found this picture and think it's fun for those who need to 'step outside for a minute'.


Andrea sent this to me and I had to ask her what in the world it was. I liked what I saw, I just didn't know what I was seeing. They're strands of battery operated lights hung inside pantyhose.


Something to put in the maybe pile. That's a lot of strings of lights.

Scott emailed me before he came to bed last night asking me to look at a menu and tell him what I think, but he forgot to send me the menu, so I'm on tenterhooks waiting for him to get up.

I'll leave you with one more picture of something Andrea found, then I'll be back with more news. At first I dismissed it, but think it would be great to set up at the park so people who see us organizing know what's happening. I just have to find one. There is no way I can take on making one right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment